Friday, November 28, 2008

The Buggy!





This is Chris' new project. His dad gave him a red wrecked Jeep Cherokee so Chris decided to make a buggy out of it. He tore the body off of it, bended and welded all the pipe for the frame, has done tons of sand blasting, and primered it. He also bought new tires for it. He hopes to have it done by Easter so we can take it to the desert. Chris is so talented with this kind of work and he enjoys it. I wish i would have taken before pictures of the jeep, its amazing the difference so far. Chris can fix and build anything.

7 comments:

whitefamily said...

Go Chris!! It's going to be awesome!

Rachel said...

I saw the before, so he has done a great job on it! It looks cool! So how much has it cost him so far to redo it? When I was there he told me zero so far. He said he got the jeep free and his work gave him some pipe they were going to throw out and he traded something for the tires! Hes good at bartering!

Heidi said...

Are you going to take it down to moab in the spring? I used to love going 4 wheeling down there every year it was great! Keep us updated!

The Morgans said...

we haven't been to moab in years but we did go a lot when we were first marraide. Hmm, maybe i will suggest Moab to him.

cad said...

Chris, you are very talented! Steven shows me pictures of some of his adventures in the rocks... and I say,"I'll watch from a distance, please". You guys are quite adventerous. Have fun! Makette, do you need an invite to my blog? Let me know if you do. Have a Merry Christmas Morgan family! Aunt Carol

Mike and Audrey said...

Thats cool! Mike loves to do things like that! He has a 1970's (I think, maybe early 1980's?) Jeep wagoneer that he has been rebuilding.

The Morgans said...

Carol,

My email address is cmorgan@etv.net. Send me an invite. I think you might have already sent one but it ended up in my junk email and it got deleted. I will watch for it.