Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hubby Tag

What's your husband's name? Chris

How long have you guys been married? 14 1/2 years

How long did you date? Well we met on main street in Price when i was a sophmore and went dragging main with all his friends. We were supposed to meet them the next day in Castle Dale but we dogged them because we didnt want to date Emery county boys. Then the beginning of my Senior year we got set up on a blind date. Still, I didnt want to date a guy from Emery County. Then after I graduated me and a friend went up north to visit her boyfriend and yes, Chris was his roommate so thats when we decided to hook up. We officially dated for 6 months before we got married. It's weird how he kept popping up in my life...

How old is he? He will be 36 in July

Who eats more sweets? That would be him. I dont like sweets. I'm more of a salty eater

Who said "I love you" first? Hm, I cant remember!

Who is taller? Chris is 6'2" and I'm 5'5"

Who is the better singer? We both sound like crap!! But we try

Who is smarter? Chris is smarter at like mechanical stuff and history and I'm smarter at everything else

Who does the laundry? That would be me. I wont let anyone do the laundry. I'm to worried they will dry something that shouldn't be dried.

Who pays the bills? I do most of the time

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who mows the lawn? He does, but i think i mowed it once.

Who cooks dinner? I usually do but sometimes he will make these really good meals

Who drives? When we are together, he does

Who's the first to admit they are wrong? That would be me

Who kissed who first? I dont know, it was so long ago

Who asked out who first? Well we went out through friends. Then i think he asked me out.

Who wears the pants? We take turns but I usually do

I tag: Jenny, Jamie, Kelley

5 comments:

whitefamily said...

I love these tags! I didn't know that you kept running into Chris throughout your High School years. That's so funny! You two were definitely meant to be together!

Thanks for tagging me!

Jamie =)

kelley said...

I vaguely remember your wedding, it was right after I had foot surgery so the meds made it fuzzy. I hope you have many more years with Chris. I bumped into Ashley Patterson's mom last week, she asked about you.

Kelsey said...

Fun tag. Can't believe you have been married that long. I can still remember the turquoise dress I wore at your wedding. Remember that?

Kelsey said...

Oh I forgot to tell you I love the Taylor Swift song.

KT said...

I remember that I met Chris for the first time at a family get together at a park up north somewhere. I don't remember what the get together was for. I can't believe it was almost 15 years ago!