Thursday, January 1, 2009

The kids with their Grandma's





We went to Price the Sunday after Christmas and met my mom and Rachel's family at JB's for lunch. It was nice spending time with them. Afterwards we went to Grandma Bates house for a visit. It was nice seeing her. It's not very often that my whole family gets over to see her at the same time. They sure do love going over there. Kyle loves the roller rack. It's a big hit with all the grandchildren. It was a fun time. I didn't take any pictures of my kids on Christmas morning. I couldn't find my camera that morning. It's kind of sad but i guess we have our memories. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

11 comments:

kelley said...

I'm glad you got to spend some time with the grandma's. Sounds like a good Christmas

Danny And Tanya said...

I like your family picture Kyle is so cute.Looks lie you guys had fun.
My kids like the marble track too.

Rachel said...

It was fun having lunch with you! We need to do it more often! I like the family pic. Turned out cute!

Patty said...

I'm glad you came and had lunch with us. It was good to see you. I hope Makalie will enjoy her new scriptures. Thanks for going over to grandma's with us. It was such a nice visit.

Anonymous said...

Great picture on your header Maggie. your family is getting big. You are very lucky to live so close to grandma. I wish i could see her more.
~Jen~

cad said...

Isn't it nice to visit with the ones we love? I am glad you got to visit with Grandma and spend some time with your mom. Family is what it's all about.

KT said...

How did you do that picture in your header? I need to learn to use photo shop or something! You blog looks nice.

The Morgans said...

Kerstina,

Makalie did the picture. She is so smart. I will ask her when she gets home. Or you can call Rachel, I'm pretty sure she taught Makalie.

whitefamily said...

Wish we could have been there! Cute pics! Makalie looks just like you Makette!! Brandon looks just like Chris!!

Kelsey said...

I think Makalie looks like you too Makette. Wish we could see you more often.

Rachel said...

maggie where are you??? you need to blog...